It’s that time of the year when most of us would be inquisitive to know how 2014 will treat us ?.
A Bollywood fanatic and a movie buff (like me) will go even further and will be eager to know how 2014 will fare for our very own movie stars ?.
Considered to be one of the most spiritual numbers, all persons born on dates 7, 16 or 25 of any month are ruled by Ketu. People whose destiny number add up to Number 7 are also ruled by Ketu. For example, 12th April 1989 (1 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 9 = 34 = 3 + 4 = 7).
Plus, Number 7 is directly linked with Number 2 (Moon) as these two numbers always go hand in hand.
People born under the zodiac sign of Cancer (20th June – 20th July) or ‘Kark Raashee’ (moon sign) are also ruled by both these numbers.
In numerology, the set of 1, 2, 4 and 7 are considered to be like a ‘family' of numbers and 2014 will be a good year for people who are born on the dates or the series of 1, 2, 4 and 7 such as 1, 10, 19, 28 or 2, 11, 20, 29 or 4, 13, 22, 31 or 7, 16 and 25.
No prizes for guessing that the year 2014 will belong to them.
Now read my predictions below to find out what 2014 holds for your favourite stars.
1) Aamir Khan (14th March 1965): Our very own Mr.Perfectionist is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 2 (Moon). After creating ‘dhoom’ (literally!) with ‘Dhoom 3’, his next release ‘P.K.’ with the genius Rajkumar Hirani will set new benchmarks for others to follow. The new season of his television show will also garner huge ratings. Wearing a ‘Pearl’ will give him mental peace and reduce stress levels if any.
2) Salman Khan (27th December 1965): The nation’s most loved star, Salman is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 6 (Venus). His soon-to-release ‘Jai Ho’ will be a sure shot blockbuster, whereas his Eid offering for his fans ‘Kick’ will redefine box office numbers. Although he might date someone, he will remain single and happy throughout 2014. Wearing a ‘Diamond’ above 50 cents or half a carat will ensure someone really sweet enters in his life.
3) Shahrukh Khan (2nd November 1965): Influenced by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) and Number 9 (Scorpio – ruler Mars), SRK being in his 49th year indicates an excellent phase for him in the times ahead. As usual, he will be winning a host of awards for ‘Chennai Express’. His X’mas release aptly titled’ ‘Happy New Year’ will do roaring business and break records of his own film. There will be happier times on the personal front as well whereas his IPL T20 cricket team ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ performance in the upcoming season will also be encouraging. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ on a Thursday mid-night will remove negativity and enhance his luck even further.
4) Hrithik Roshan (10th January 1974): Hrithik is primarily ruled by the most powerful star – the Sun (Number 1). Being a Capricorn, he is also ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) and his destiny number adds to Number 5 (Mercury). After gaining strength out of his much publicized separation from wife Suzanne, Hrithik will be now be entering the 41st year of his life which indicates his best year is ahead of him. On the film front, his next release ‘Bang Bang’, will fare extremely well at the box office. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ (after testing) on a Saturday (two hours and forty minutes before sunset) in his middle finger will take his graph to an altogether different level and put him in the international league.
5) Ranbir Kapoor (28th September 1982): Ranbir comes under the direct influence of Number 1 (Sun), Number 6 (Venus – Libra) and Number 3 (Jupiter). In his 32nd year, it is a good time for Ranbir on the professional front and on the personal side as well. His compatibility with Katrina (16th July 1983) is superb and they should at least get engaged in the last quarter of 2014. His releases, ‘Roy’ and ‘Jagga Jasoos’ will do decent business, but it will be Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ which will catapult him to a higher league. Wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ in gold on his right hand index finger on a Thursday evening (one hour before sunset) will help him remain focused and head in the right direction. His current name spelling is adding up to Number 40 which is not a positive number and hence he should spell his name as RANBIR R. KAPOOR for best results.
6) Deepika Padukone (5th January 1986): Deepika is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Entering in her 29th year in the start of the year itself, her string of hits will continue with ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, ‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’ and the biggie ‘Happy New Year’ towards the end. But on the personal front, it will still be the waiting game for the leggy lass, as it will take another year or so for her to find that perfect match. As for Ranveer Singh, unlike their hot on-screen chemistry, their pairing isn’t that compatible in real life, numerologically speaking. Wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ will help her make wise decisions.
7) Katrina Kaif (16th July 1983): Katrina is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) twice and Number 8 (Saturn). After the recent historic success of her last release ‘Dhoom 3’, her forthcoming movies ‘Bang Bang’, ‘Jagga Jasoos’, ‘Phantom’ and ‘Fitoor’ will all be either hits or super-hits. Yes, she might even consolidate her relationship with Ranbir by the end of 2014. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ (after testing) might just help the proceedings.
8) Vidya Balan (1st January 1978): Vidya is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and her ‘destiny’ number adds up to Number 9 (Mars). Vidya will now be entering the 37th year of her life which indicates a new phase of her life bringing positive results starting with her soon-to-release ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ clicking big time at the box office followed by ‘Bobby Jasoos’. Not to mention her performances which will be appreciated as usual by one and all. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ will help her bring in that fine balance between her work commitments and domestic priorities.
9) Amitabh Bachchan (11th October 1942): This legendary super star is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 6 (Libra – ruler Venus) and his compound number adds up to Number 1 (Sun). Being in his 72nd year, once again focuses on his health as it indicates complications especially stomach related issues mainly due to stress. But since the year 2014 which adds up to Number 7 is one of his strongest numbers, he will survive the tide and come out safely. On the film front, his next release ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ will fail to attract the audiences (read kids) in huge numbers. By wearing a ‘Ruby’ in gold, he will be able to control over anxiety.
10) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (1st November 1973): Ash is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 9 (Mars – Scorpio) and Number 5 (Mercury). Being in her 41st year indicates that she will ‘strike back’ with a vengeance. She should ensure that she has a release in 2014 before or close to her next birthday. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ in gold on her ring finger will help her bringing out the right balance in her life and also stop unnecessary delays if any.
11) Ajay Devgn (2nd April 1969): Ajay is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 9 (Mars – Aries) and Number 4 (Rahu). In his 45th year for the first quarter, he will deliver a hit with his next ‘Action Jackson’. Even after that, once he enters his 46th year, it will continue with ‘Singham 2’. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will ensure that he is part of all kinds of cinema and not the routine masala fare.
12) Saif Ali Khan (16th August 1970): Saif is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 1 (ruler Sun – Leo) and Number 5 (Mercury). In his 44th year, Saif will start the year with a bang with the success of his home production film ‘Happy Ending’. After that, the lucky streak shall continue with ‘Humshakals’ and ‘Phantom’. On the health front, he needs to be careful especially post August, but on the brighter side, his bond with begum Kareena will only grow during this time. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ is the need of the hour.
13) Akshay Kumar (9th September 1967): Akshay is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) and Number 5 (Mercury) twice. As he will be remaining in his 47th year for the major part, his next releases; ‘It’s Entertainment’ and ‘Gabbar’ may under-perform and surprise many. But on the other hand, he will be able to give time to his family. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ will help him with anger management issues which he may face till September.
14) Priyanka Chopra (18th July 1982): Priyanka is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) twice and Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer). While she will remain in her 32nd year during the first half, she will have to share the credit for the success of ‘Gunday’ with fellow co-stars Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor; but it will be her role as a real life boxer in ‘Mary Kom’ which will win her accolades from all quarters. While matters related to the heart would remain a bit slow, she may meet someone interesting enough before the year comes to a close. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ will bring speed on the personal front. All the best, gal !.
15) Kareena Kapoor Khan (21st September 1980): ‘Bebo’ (as she is fondly called) is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) twice and Number 5 (ruler Mercury – Virgo). She also has a slight cusp of Libra (Number 6 – Venus). In her 34th year, her first priority will be Saif and giving him company. On the film front, her next big release ‘Shuddhi’ with Hrithik Roshan will put her back in the top bracket. She should never remove the ‘Yellow Sapphire’ and the ‘Red Coral’ which she is already wearing.
16) Ranveer Singh (6th July 1985): Ranveer is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer) and Number 9 (Mars). Being in his 29th year and basking in the glory of the success of ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela’, his streak with good luck will continue even with his soon-to-release ‘Gunday’. But the same cannot be said about ‘Kill Dil’, as the film will not appeal to the public. As for some real-life romance in his life, his equation with Deepika Padukone is not a long-standing one and shall die a natural death towards the second half of the year (only for the betterment of both). Wearing an ‘Emerald’ and a ‘Pearl’ will help him deal with the situation in a much better and controller manner.
17) Abhishek Bachchan (5th February 1976): Junior B is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Aquarius) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Fresh from the super success of ‘Dhoom 3’, Abhi will majorly be in his 39th year which will give him a mixed bag of results. While he will be making tons of money in endorsements, his next solo release ‘All Is Well’ will not find much patronage. But once again, he will shine in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ and will be able to match shoulder to shoulder even with SRK in the lead. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ on a Saturday night (two hours after sunset) will help him with right decision making and thoughtful planning.
18) Shahid Kapoor (25th February 1981): Shahid is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 1 (Sun). After tasting moderate success with ‘R…Rajkumar’, he will be majorly running in his 34th year which will prove to be much better. He may finally bump in to someone interesting and this time it will also materialize in his favour. His forthcoming film ‘Hyder’ will be appreciated but may not be able to garner great collections. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’, ‘Ruby’ and a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ will help in overall betterment.
19) Bipasha Basu (7th January 1979): This Bengali bomb shell is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) twice and Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn). Entering the 36th year of her life, she will taste success with India’s first beast film ‘Creature’. On the personal front as well, her equation with Harman Baweja is a good one and she should come out in the open by making things official. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ will help her ward off the negative energies surrounding her all the time.
20) Kangna Ranaut (23rd March 1986): She is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury) twice and also Number 9 (Mars – Aries). Being in her 29th year for the most part, her next set of releases be it ‘Queen’, ‘I Love New Year’, ‘Ungli’ or ‘Revolver Rani’ will bite the dust. Even on the personal front, things will be lying rather low. Wearing the ‘Red Coral’ will help control her restlessness and impatient nature.
21) Sonam Kapoor (9th June 1985): Sonam is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 5 (ruler Mercury – Gemini) and Number 2 (Moon). Since she is ruled by Number 2, she is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu) as these two numbers always go hand in hand. After having a wonderful 2013 with two successes, one after the other, her next release ‘Bewakoofian’ will also be liked by its target audience. But the ‘Khoobsurat’ remake where she is playing the role enacted by the legendary Rekha will not match up to people’s expectations. As for her love life is concerned, if she wants, she might consider entering in a relationship before her upcoming birthday, else the timing will just not be correct for the rest of the year. Also, she needs to spell her name as ‘SONAMM KAPOOR’ to get a guy of her choice and most importantly, wear a ‘Pearl’ on a Monday evening to help her take decisions of life in a very cool, calm and a composed manner.
22) Sonakshi Sinha (2nd June 1987): Sonakshi is ruled by Number 2 (Moon), Number 5 (Mercury – Gemini) and Number 6 (Venus). Since she is ruled by Number 2, she is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu). After back-to-back of hits, the law of averages finally hit her hard (with a string of flops), but it will be fine post June when she will enter in to her 28th year. She may even bump in to someone really interesting and it may actually turn out to be a good match. On the film front, her next ‘Action Jackson’ will sail smoothly while the ‘Okkadu’ remake opposite Arjun Kapoor will give her a chance to perform.
23) Anushka Sharma (1st May 1988): Anushka is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 6 (Venus – Taurus) and Number 5 (Mercury). After entering in her 27th year post May, she will slightly benefit as her by then soon-to-release film ‘P.K.’, will find favour with the audiences although much of the limelight will be shared by Aamir Khan and Rajkumar Hirani. But she will gain a lot with Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ while her ‘jodi’ with Ranbir Kapoor will also be much appreciated. On the personal front, she might soon be found dating someone special, but I would advise her to take some time before taking it the next level. Wearing a ‘Diamond’ above 50 cents will only elevate the prospects of her fame and stardom.
24) Parineeti Chopra (22nd October 1988): Parineeti is doubly ruled by Number 4 (Rahu) and Number 6 (ruler – Venus). Since she has a slight cusp of Scorpio, she is also partially ruled by Number 9 (Mars). Being in her 26th year indicates that her good period is likely to continue, but she needs to take extra care on the health front especially on a mental level like a feeling of depression, loneliness, confusion etc. As for her forthcoming films, be it ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ or ‘Daawat-E-Ishq’ they will be well received and no prizes for guessing her performance will also be much appreciated as usual. About her personal life, she might bump in to someone interesting; but should not make any commitment too early as the time isn’t correct. Wearing a Hessonite on her middle finger on a Saturday (two hours after sunset) will help her find that right person.
25) Farhan Akhtar (9th January 1974): Farhan is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (ruler Saturn - Capricorn) and Number 4 (Rahu). Entering in his 41st year at the start of the year itself, his soon-to-release ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ will be a ‘runaway’ (pun unintended) success. As for direction, he can take a break and concentrate on acting. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will help him choose the right script for ‘Don 3’ and feel excited about it throughout.
26) John Abraham (17th December 1972): John is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) and Number 3 (Jupiter) twice. Having just entered in to his 42nd year, John’s next release ‘Welcome Back’ will receive mixed reactions, but as a producer his next venture ‘Hamara Bajaj’ (tentatively titled) with Ayushmann Khurana will do much better. On the personal front, he may make a sudden announcement of getting engaged to his girlfriend Priya Runchal by the end of the year. Wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ on a Thursday evening will further help him to make wise investments for the future.
27) Emraan Hashmi (24th March 1979): Emraan is primarily ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 9 (Mars – Aries) and Number 8 (Saturn). With no luck at the box office off late, his tough phase is likely to continue with his next releases namely ‘Shaatir’, ‘Ungli’ and ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahaani’ too not doing expected business. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ will help him get wide acclaim for his upcoming Indian-International film ‘White Lies’.
28) Imran Khan (13th January 1983): Imran is primarily ruled by Number 4 (Rahu) and Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) twice. After having a really disappointing 2013, Imran in his 32nd year which he will enter in the start of the year itself, will fetch him mixed results. While news about his fatherhood will keep his mood upbeat, his next release with director Vikramditya Motwane will at least put him back in the reckoning to compete with his contemporaries. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ may create that magic, miracle in his life which he badly requires.
29) Rani Mukerji (21st March 1978): Rani is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter), Number 9 (ruler Mars – Aries) and Number 4 (Rahu). She also has a slight cusp of Pisces (Number 3 – ruler Jupiter). Once she enters her 37th year post March, her luck will further go downslide. Her comeback film ‘Mardaani’ will perform poorly although her role may win a few hearts. Even her relationship with producer Aditya Chopra should remain the way it is and should be consolidated only after one year.Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will help her take concrete decisions in life.
30) Arjun Kapoor (26th June 1985): Arjun is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer) and his destiny number adds up to Number 1 (Sun). Being in his 29th year indicates a much positive phase ahead of him. His next outing ‘Gunday’ will bring him back in form and post that in ‘2 States’, he will cement his status even further as an actor. While in his home production film, which is a remake of ‘Okkudu’ (Telugu), he might not be that lucky for the third time. On the personal front, he may feel attached to someone very deeply till the first half of the year, but the feeling might just fade away towards the end. Wearing a Ruby on his ring finger set in gold will help him choose the right projects, improve concentration levels and better PR skills.
31) Varun Dhawan (24th April 1987): Varun is doubly ruled by Number 6 (Venus) while his destiny number adds up to Number 8 (Saturn). After making an immensely successful debut, his next release ‘Main Tera Hero’ with father David Dhawan will click with its target audience. Post that, ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ will also be embraced well. But his Sriram Raghavan’s untitled next might not find much success. As per the news of his link-up with Alia Bhatt, well they should stop remaining ‘just friends’ and explore the possibility of blossoming romance. Wearing a Blue Sapphire (only after testing) on his middle finger will ensure that his passion for his profession stays alive forever and he achieves super stardom in comparatively lesser amount of time, of course combined with his hard work, honesty and dedication for his craft.
32) Sidharth Malhotra (16th January 1985): Sidharth is ruled by Number 7 (Ketu), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 4 (Rahu). Being ruled by Number 7, he is automatically ruled by Number 2 (Moon). Sid will enter the 30th year of his life in the beginning of the year itself which indicates a mixed bag of results for the budding star. While his soon-to-release ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ will be a sleeper hit, ‘The Villain’ directed by Mohit Suri will have a divided audience as the film may meet with diverse reactions. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will help him with better clarity of thought and stay away from wavering mind. On the personal front, he should wait for another year or so to find his ideal partner.
33) Alia Bhatt (15th March 1993): The youngest amongst the current lot, Alia is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 4 (Rahu). After making a glamorous debut, Alia will surprise everyone with a realistic performance in Imtiaz Ali’s road film ‘Highway’. Ditto with her natural act in ‘2 States’. As for his friendship with Varun Dhawan is concerned, they should seriously consider knowing each other better. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ in her smallest finger on a Thursday mid-night will help her stay away from all kinds of negativity.
34) Aditya Roy Kapoor (16th November 1985): Aditya is ruled by Number 7 (Ketu), Number 9 (Mars – Scorpio) while his destiny number adds up to Number 5 (Mercury). Being ruled by Number 7, he is automatically ruled by Number 2 (Moon) as well. In his 29th year, Aditya is passing through the best phase of his career and both his upcoming ventures ‘Daawat-E-Ishq’ and ‘Fitoor’ will consolidate his position even further. Wearing a Red Coral made in gold on a Tuesday morning (one hour after sunrise) will ensure that he does not have any health problems. On the personal front, he will feel strongly for a ‘special’ someone and will enter in to a serious relationship soon.
35) Shraddha Kapoor (3rd March 1989): This ‘Aashiqui’ girl is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) twice and Number 6 (Venus). Entering in to her 26th year soon, her next two projects ‘The Villain’ and ‘Hyder’ are not very smart choices as both the films may fail to move her career in the upward direction. Also, on the flip side will be some health concerns especially related to stomach. Even the love angle will be missing. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire on a Thursday evening (one hour before sunset) will ensure that she doesn’t make any mistakes vis-à-vis her finances.
36) Sushant Singh Rajput (21st January 1986): Sushant is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 1 (Sun). He will be entering in his 29th year at the start of the year itself which means he will see mediocre success. Although his next film ‘P.K.’ will be a roaring success, the limelight will mainly focus on Aamir Khan and Rajkumar Hirani. After that in ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshi’ he will come on to his own and display histrionics. As far as his equation with his live-in girlfriend Ankita Lokhande (19th December 1984) is concerned, it is a tough one and they should not even think of marriage for another year at least.
37) Arjun Rampal (26th November 1972): Arjun is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Sagittarius) while his destiny number adds up to Number 2 (Moon). Since he is ruled by Number 2, he is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu). In his 42nd year, Arjun will be benefitted as his next release ‘Roy’ where he is sharing screen space with Ranbir Kapoor will be appreciated a lot and after that in ‘Rock On 2,’ once again his performance will be well received – both by the aam junta and the critics alike. Wearing a ‘Pearl’ in any white metal on his smallest finger on a Monday evening will help him reduce stress levels.
38) Ayushmann Khurrana (14th September 1984): Ayushmann is doubly ruled by Number 5 (Mercury) while his destiny number adds up to Number 9 (Mars). In his 30th year, he will have a decent innings. His soon-to-release ‘Bewakoofian’ will be liked by his fans and his second venture ‘Hamara Bajaj’ (tentatively titled) with his hit team of ‘Vicky Donor’ will also find acceptance. According to me, he should ideally spell his name as ‘AYUSHMAAN KHURANAA’ (and not the way he is currently spelling) to see optimum results in his work, personal life and health front as well. Wearing an Emerald on his smallest finger on a Wednesday morning (exactly two hours after sunrise) will help him control his restless and impatient nature and stop any delays in his life (whatsoever).
39) Riteish Deshmukh (17th December 1978): Riteish is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 3 (Jupiter – Sagittarius) and Number 9 (Mars). Having just entered his 36th year, he will have a satisfying year ahead. His role in ‘The Villain’ will be appreciated and his stint as a Marathi film producer will also be successful. There could be ‘good news’ on the anvil as well (read fatherhood). Wearing an Emerald will further boost his career and speed up his life in general.
40) Anil Kapoor (24th December 1956): Anil is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Having just entered the 58th year of his life, the upcoming year will not prove to be as ‘jhakaas’ as 2013. Although his role in ‘Welcome Back’ will be liked by his loyal fans, the film may not set the cash registers ringing. Wearing a Blue Sapphire (after testing) will help him sail through this phase and rightfully decide about his future assignments.
Bhavikk Sangghvi is a renowned astro-numerologist.
He can be reached at: www.bhavikksangghvi.com
Latest Star Gaze »