Actor Boman Irani fainted on the sets of Karan Johar's 'Student of the Year' (SOTY) due to the unbearable heat in Bangkok on Friday.
Boman, who is doing a cameo in the movie, is also sharing screen space for the first time with his son Kayoze in the film.
The Bangkok heat seemed to be unbearable for the actor who had to rest for some time in his van to catch his breath.
Boman confirmed the news on Twitter and said: “Yes it's true. I did pass out on the sets of SOTY. No big deal. Karan and the team were too caring. Thanks for the concern! It was like hell in a microwave!!!!!”
"Like heatstroke. It has happened before too, at home, every day, especially when the wife turns on the heat!!!" he tweeted on Friday night.
Although, Boman said after few minutes, he was feeling fine.
Latest News »