It’s that time of the year when most of us would be inquisitive to know how 2010 will treat us? A Bollywood fanatic and a movie buff (like me) will go further and will be eager to know how 2010 will fare for our very own Bollywood stars?
Numerologically, the year 2010 ( 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 3 ) will come under the dominance of Number 3 –Jupiter ( Guru ).
Considered to be one of the most powerful numbers, all persons born on dates 3, 12, 21 or 30 of any month are ruled by Jupiter. People born under the zodiac sign of Pisces / Meen rashi ( 20th Feb – 20th March ) and Sagittarius / Dhan rashi ( 24th November – 23rd December ) or whose destiny number add up to Number 3 are also ruled by Jupiter, although indirectly. e.g. 16 November, 1974 ( 1 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 4 = 30 = 3 + 0 = 3 ). No prizes for guessing that the year 2010 will belong to them.
The set of 3, 6 and 9 are considered to be a ‘family’ of numbers and 2010 will be a good year for them as well who are born on these dates or it’s series such as 6, 15 and 24 or 9, 18 and 27. Number 8 ( Saturn ) is also compatible with Number 3 and hence people born on dates 8, 17 or 26 will also have a decent 2010.
Now read my predictions below to find out what 2010 holds for your favourite star.
1) Hrithik Roshan ( 10th January 1974 ) :- Hrithik is primarily ruled by the Sun ( Number 1 ). Being a Capricorn he is also ruled by Number 8 ( Saturn ) and his destiny number adds to Number 5 ( 1 + 0 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 4 = 23 = 5 ). He will enter his 37th year soon ( 3 + 7 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1 ). Since Number 1 is one of his weakest numbers, he is likely to have a difficult 2010. His big release ‘Kites’ adds up to Number 15 ( 1 + 5 = 6 ) which is one of his strongest numbers and so shall open big, but may still under perform at the box office or the product may turn out be below expectations. Also a financial loss is indicated. Take care, Duggu!
2) Aishwarya Rai ( 1st November 1973 ) :- The Bachchan ‘bahu’ is ruled by Number 1 ( Sun ), Number 9 ( Mars Negative – Scorpio ) and Number 5 ( Mercury – 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 3 = 23 = 5 ) indicating a strong ‘mangal’ in her birth chart. Currently in her 37th year, Ash should try and strike a fine balance between her professional and personal life else she will be drained by the end of the year. Wearing a Red Coral will definitely help keep her blood pressure under control. Chances of ‘good news’ are bright and can be expected soon.
3) Vidya Balan ( 1st January 1978 ) :- A new year baby, Vidya will enter her 33rd ( 3 + 3 = 6 ) year soon. One of her weakest numbers, she should let go any unnecessary tensions and worries surrounding her. She should ignore things which do not have any influence over her life and just move on. She will have to be extra careful while taking decisions especially connected to her personal life. Wearing an Emerald might just do the trick.
4) Ranbir Kapoor ( 28th September 1982 ) :- Ranbir comes under the direct influence of Number 1 ( Sun ), is also ruled by Numbers 6 and 8 ( Venus and Saturn - Libra ) and Number 3 ( Jupiter – 2 + 8 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 = 39 = 3 + 9 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 ). Currently in his 28th year, it is a great phase for Ranbir but he should take care of over expenditure or any unnecessary expenses. He should always add his father initial ‘R’ to his name. Wearing a Diamond will also help.
5) Amitabh Bachchan ( 11th October 1942 ) :- This legendary super star is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Numbers 6 and 8 ( Libra – ruler Venus and Saturn ) and his compound number adds up to Number 1 ( Sun ). Currently, in his 68th year, it will be an average year for him. It does not bring good news for him on the film front. His forthcoming releases namely ‘Johnny Mastana’ and ‘Teen Patti’ may be appreciated here and there but there are bleak chances of these films working at the box office.
6) Shahrukh Khan ( 2nd November 1965 ) :- Influenced by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ) and Number 9 ( Scorpio – ruler Mars ), SRK has entered his 45th year ( 4 + 4 = 8 ) which is just about average number for him. The year 2010 which adds up to No.3 also happens to be one of his not so favorable numbers, so the coming few months will remain just about okay for SRK. His big release ‘My Name is Khan’ is adding up to No.1 ( 37 ) which is one of best numbers but the year 2010 clashes with anything to do with Number 1. For that matter unlike what most people think, MNIK may not turn out be the biggest hit of 2010. But his team ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ performance may not be that bad this year after last season’s dismal show.
7) Sanjay Dutt ( 29th July 1959 ) :- Sanju is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Number 1 ( Sun – Leo ) and Number 6 ( Venus ). Professionally he will have a satisfying 2010 as an actor but as a producer he should avoid starting any new ventures under ‘Sanjay Dutt Productions’ as it may entail heavy losses and could make his life all the more stressful. Fatherhood is also on the cards !
8) Ajay Devgn ( 2nd April 1969 ) :- Ajay is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Number 9 ( Mars – Aries ) and Number 4 ( Uranus ). After he enters his 42nd year in April 2010, he should start work or act in a romantic film. It could really work for him in a big way. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire will help him expand his production house more smartly.
9) Preity Zinta ( 31st January 1975 ) :- The ‘bubbly’ beauty is ruled by Numeber 4 ( Uranus ), Number 8 ( Saturn – Aquarius ) and Number 9 ( Mars ). PZ will have a decent 2010. Her films may not work but she can tie the knot this year if she wants to. Poor blood pressure can be a cause of concern. Wearing a combination of a Yellow Sapphire, Hessonite and an Emerald is a must.
10) Saif Ali Khan ( 16th August 1970 ) :- This ‘chhote nawab’ is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Number 1 ( Sun – Leo ) and Number 5 ( Mercury ). He will ‘race’ much ahead than his contemporaries this year specially post August. The period is positive for him – both personally as well as professionally after his coming birthday. But before that, his relationship with Kareena will go through its share of ups and downs and may eventually end for its own good. Health issues especially blood pressure problems and chest pain could be a complain throughout the year.
11) Katrina Kaif ( 16th July 1984 ) :- This ‘kool kat’ is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ) twice and Number 9 ( Mars ). She will continue delivering hit after hit this year especially post July when she enters her 27th year. Her compatibility with Salman is strictly okay and she should rather focus on her career as of now. She should spell her name as KATRINNA KAIF or KATREENA KAIF for longer run of her already successful spell. Wearing a Pearl will help her cope with anger and insomnia problem.
12 ) Shahid Kapoor ( 25th February 1981 ) :- Soft spoken Shahid is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Number 3 ( Jupiter - Pisces ) and Number 1 ( Sun ). This year will again prove for Shahid that he can stand on his able feet. His market value would increase manifold and he will command a certain price which may even be termed ‘hefty’. In short, his career will be on a roll while personal life could take a back seat.
13 ) Bipasha Basu ( 7th January 1979 ) :- This sultry siren is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ) twice and Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ). In her 32nd year of her life, Bips will be busy making some more ‘moolah’ while for her, marriage can still wait she thinks. Her boyfriend John may not approve of her idea this time and they may seriously re-consider their future together. Wearing a Cat’s Eye will help ward off negativity.
14) Rani Mukerji ( 21st March 1978 ) :- Rani is ruled by Number 3 ( Jupiter ), Number 9 ( Aries ) and Number 4 ( Uranus ). She also a cusp of Pisces ( Number 3 – ruler Jupiter ). After a spate of unsuccessful films and personal life also not in order, 2010 is the year for Rani to bounce back. In her 33rd year post March, she should not wait any longer to walk down the aisle. Her ‘jodi’ with Aditya Chopra is not all that bad except some ego issues which can be sorted out. Even her career will be set on the right track and she would deliver a ‘solo’ hit given the right script.
15) Salman Khan ( 27th December 1965 ) :- Salman is ruled by Number 9 ( Mars ), Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ) and Number 6 ( Venus ). He will give every other actor a run for his money this year. In his 45th year, Sallu-bhai will rock personally as well as professionally and how? He is advised to seriously contemplate marriage this year even though he may break a million hearts. His ambitious project ‘Veer’ may start off well but the business would settle down after the initial euphoria fizzles out.
16) Aamir Khan ( 14th March 1965 ) :- The perfectionist Khan is ruled by Number 5 ( Mercury ), Number 3 ( Jupiter – Pisces ) and Number 2 ( Moon ). Since he is ruled by Number 2, he is automatically ruled by Number 7 ( Neptune ). He hardly does anything wrong in his life and he has proved himself time and again. But post March, Aamir should be careful of people cheating on him or taking his undue advantage. His productions ‘Delhi Belly’ and ‘Dhobi Ghaat’ both will once again fetch him good profits and raise his reputation as a producer.
17) Akshay Kumar ( 9th September 1967 ) :- The ‘khiladi’ Kumar is ruled by Number 9 ( Mars ) and Number 5 ( Mercury ) twice. Financially, he will raise his bank balance but may not be able to give time to his family. Although he would try to his best to do that, somehow his other commitments may not allow him to spend time with his beloved son and wife. Post September, he should also take care of his health as over work can really take a toll on his mind and body.
18) Kareena Kapoor ( 21st September, 1981 ) :- Bebo is ruled by Number 3 ( Jupiter ), Number 5 ( Mercury ) and Number 4 ( Uranus ). She also has a cusp of Libra ( Number 6 – Venus ). She will be in the news all through the year. Her release in the last quarter of 2010, which will be her 30th year may turn out to be ‘biggest’ hit of her career. Even marriage around that time is possible and she should consider it as a serious option. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire will help her with making the right move.
19) Imran Khan ( 13th January 1983 ) :- Imran is ruled by Number 4 ( Uranus ) and Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ) twice. It may still take him some time to enter the big league but in his personal life, things are looking sorted and he may marry his long time girlfriend. Being in his 28th year, his work in most of his films will be appreciated but it may take him another year or so to become a more bankable name at the ticket window.
20) Priyanka Chopra ( 18th July 1982 ) :- PC is ruled by Number 9 ( Mars ) twice and Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune – Cancer ). The year would start on a bang with her grabbing most of the ‘Best Actor’ award but most of her films till July may not perform that well. After that, she will strike with a vengeance and even her private life looks bright. Wearing an Emerald would speed up the process.
21) Kangna Ranaut ( 23rd March 1986 ) : - She is ruled by Number 5 ( Mercury ) twice and also Number 9 ( Mars – Aries ). The coming year will be just about average for Kangna. She may not be able to benefit money wise much even after the release of her biggie ‘Kites’ although she would be praised for her work as usual. Wearing a Red Coral would help her stop any delays in life whatsoever.
22) Genelia D’Souza ( 5th August 1981 ) : She shares her birthday with the super talented Kajol and that says it all. Genelia is ruled by Number 5 ( Mercury ) twice and Number 1 ( Sun – Leo ). Currently in her 29th year, the new year will not be that good for Genelia. Her next release ‘It’s My Life’ will do nothing for her. After that in ‘Chance Pe Dance’ and ‘Hook Ya Crook’ she may benefit to some extent but nothing exceptional.
23) Deepika Padukone ( 5th January 1986 ) : Deepika is ruled by Number 5 ( Mercury ), Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ) and Number 3 ( Jupiter ). The coming year will be mixed bag for Deepika. In ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’ she will be appreciated for her acting but in ‘Housefull’ she may not reap any benefits since the film is not likely to do well. Her personal life will remain in constant speculation but it is advisable that she concentrates on her career in 2010.
24) Harman Baweja ( 13th November 1980 ) : Harman is ruled by Number 4 ( Uranus ), Number 9 ( Mars – Scorpio ) and Number 6 ( Venus ). In his 30th year, 2010 will remain more or less stagnant for Harman. His only release ‘It’s My Life’ will do just about okay but on the brighter side he will be signing a few interesting projects or will be getting good offers which he should take it up if he feels is correct. Wearing a Diamond above half a carat will increase his popularity and demand.
25) Shruti Haasan ( 28th January 1986 ) : Shruti is ruled by Number 1 ( Sun ) and Number 8 ( Saturn – Aquarius ) twice. After trying her ‘Luck’ in Bollywood , this daughter of South superstar Kamal Haasan hasn’t signed anything so far and her only project on hand would be an untitled Telugu film with Prakash Rao. In her 25th year, Shruti will be gaining some momentum but box office success will still elude her. Wearing a Hessonite will help her with better focus and decision making.
Bhavikk Sangghvi is a renowned astro-numerologist.
He can be reached at: www.bhavikksangghvi.com
Latest Star Gaze »