It’s that time of the year when most of us would be inquisitive to know how 2012 will treat us ?. A Bollywood fanatic and a movie buff (like me) will go even further and will be eager to know how 2012 will fare for our very own Bollywood stars ?
Numerologically, the year 2012 (2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 5) will come under the dominance of Number 5 – Mercury.
2012 will prove to be a good year for Number 6 and 8 people also i.e. those who are born on the dates such as 6, 15, 24 or 8, 17 and 26.
Now read my predictions below to find out what 2012 holds for your favourite stars.
1) Hrithik Roshan (10th January 1974):- Hrithik is primarily ruled by the most powerful star – the Sun (Number 1). Being a Capricorn, he is also ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) and his destiny number adds to Number 5 (Mercury). He will be entering the 39th year of his life which indicates some really bad investments or losses he might make in the months ahead. Luckily, the year 2012 which adds up to Number 5 is his destiny number, and that would do some damage control. Wearing the Blue Sapphire (after testing) may just do the trick. On the film front, his soon-to-be-released ‘Agneepath’ will fare quite well at the box office and his work will also be appreciated. For fans of hardcore action flicks, it will be a treat to watch Hrithik in the role of an angry young man. After that in Krrish 2, the film will prove to be the ‘biggest’ hit ever.
2) Aishwarya Rai (1st November 1973):- Mommy Ash is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 9 (Mars – Scorpio) and Number 5 (Mercury). Having entered motherhood in her 39th year, for Ash Number 3 (Jupiter) happens to be one of her weakest numbers and so she needs to be extra careful. Thankfully, the upcoming year 2012 which adds up to Number 5 (Mercury) happens to be her ‘destiny’ number and that would bring her some relief and act as a silver lining. Still, she should enjoy her maternity break and not enter in to new ventures or make any fresh investments as that may lead to losses due to a bad decision taken. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire will definitely help.
3) Vidya Balan (1st January 1978):- ‘Dirty’ girl, Vidya is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and her ‘destiny’ number adds up to Number 9 (Mars). Vidya will now be entering the 35th year of her life which indicates a mixed bag of results. Her health in particular could go for a toss as she may feel extreme pain in the legs. Her next release Sujoy Ghosh’s ‘Kahaani’ would not do much for her commercially in terms of box office success, but her work will be appreciated as usual. On the personal front, ‘marriage’ is very much possible and she should reaffirm her relationship with producer Siddharth Roy Kapoor if they are ‘serious’. Wearing a green ‘Emerald’ will help her take a quick decision.
4) Ranbir Kapoor (28th September 1982):- Ranbir comes under the direct influence of Number 1 (Sun), is also ruled by Number 6 (Venus – Libra) and Number 3 (Jupiter). In his 30th year, this ‘rockstar’ will become financially stronger than ever. Be it films, television, endorsements, doing stage shows/concerts, making appearances at events, he will ‘have it all’ and would be seen laughing all the way to the bank. Even on the personal front, things are finally looking up and he may soon find himself a soulful life partner. From the way I look at it, and if it shapes up that way, it will be no surprise to me, if he even makes the relationship ‘official’ before September next year. In his next release ‘Barfee’, where he plays the character of deaf and dumb, he would again do an outstanding job. His current name spelling adds up to Number 40 which is not a positive number and hence he should spell his name as RANBIR R. KAPOOR. Also, he needs to wear a Yellow Sapphire very badly to take care of his finances.
5) Amitabh Bachchan (11th October 1942):- This legendary super star is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 6 (Libra –ruler Venus) and his compound number adds up to Number 1 (Sun). In his 70th year, Big B will be seen completely focused on his real life role of a ‘dadaji’. Thankfully, things are looking up on the health front as well, as his personal joy and happiness is enough to let him be in a cheerful mood throughout the year. Besides that, bigger and better offers for movies, television, endorsements etc. will constantly be pouring in throughout the year. By wearing a Ruby, he can overcome over anxiety or at least control it.
6) Shahrukh Khan (2nd November 1965):- Influenced by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) and Number 9 (Scorpio – ruler Mars), SRK will remain in his 47th year for the major part of next year which indicates a good period for him. His last release ‘Don 2’ has once again consolidated his position in the top league as the film has garnered great collections and earned big bucks for him and everyone involved. There will be happier times on the personal front as well and his IPL cricket team ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ performance in the coming season would at least be encouraging, even if they don’t reach the winning post. Wearing a Cat’s eye may push their luck further.
7) Sanjay Dutt (29th July 1959):- Sanju baba is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 1 (Sun – Leo) and Number 6 (Venus). Running in his 53rd year, health wise, he needs to strictly take care till the month of July. Wearing a Ruby is the need of the hour. On the film front, his work in ‘Agneepath’, ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’, ‘Department’ and ‘S.O.S.-Son Of Sardar’ will be much appreciated.
8) Ajay Devgn (2nd April 1969):- Ajay is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 9 (Mars – Aries) and Number 4 (Rahu). In his 43rd year, Ajay Devgn will start the year on a speedy note with ‘Tezz’ doing well at the box office. But post April, he should take care of his health as mental stress could lead to bouts of depression and loneliness. Wearing a ‘Hessnoite’ will help him combat this situation. His performance in ‘Bol Bachchan’ and ‘S.O.S.-Son Of Sardar’ will be liked by one and all.
9) Saif Ali Khan (16th August 1970):- Saif is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 1 (Sun – Leo) and Number 5 (Mercury). In the coming year, this chhote nawab will ‘race’ much ahead than his contemporaries especially after August 2012 when he will enter his 43rd year. But before that, his plans of getting hitched with girl friend Kareen Kapoor in early part of the year will only prove to be beneficial for the duo. Wearing a Cat’s Eye will reduce negativity energy or forces around him. Talking about movies, both his next releases ‘Agent Vinod’ &’ Race 2’ would do extremely well in terms of box office collections as well as critical acclaim.
10) Katrina Kaif (16th July 1984):- Katrina is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) twice and Number 9 (Mars). Her next release ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ with Salman will become one of the biggest hits of 2012 and in Yash Chopra’s untitled next, she will play a role of a lifetime as her 29th year (post July) will prove to be a ‘golden’ period for her – be it professionally or even in her personal life . Yes, a new relationship is definitely on the anvil for this ‘kool kat’. Wearing an Emerald might just help.
11) Shahid Kapoor (25th February 1981):- The ever so soft spoken Shahid is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 3 (Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 1 (Sun). This year when he will be majorly running in his 32nd year will prove to be just plain average for him. His work in his next release Kunal Kohli’s ‘Teri Meri Kahaani’ with ex girl friend Priyanka Chopra will be much appreciated, but the film may not do well as expected. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire will help not to lose focus.
12) Bipasha Basu (7th January 1979):- Back to her ‘singularity’, this Bengali bomb shell is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) twice and Number 8 (Saturn –Capricorn). Entering the 34th year of her life, she will taste success in the first release of the year ‘Players’ and her winning streak shall continue with her international project ‘Singularity’ where her work will be highly acclaimed. Once again it will be followed by commercial successes like ‘Raaz 3D’ and ‘Race 2’. On the personal front as well, the sultry siren will finally meet her Mr.Right and may even wish to settle down with him by end of the next year. Just that, wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ will help her ward off the negative energies surrounding her all the time.
13) Rani Mukerji (21st March 1978):- Rani is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter), Number 9 (Aries) and Number 4 (Rahu). She also has a slight cusp of Pisces (Number 3 – ruler Jupiter). On the film front, she will deliver a ‘hit’ in Reema Kagti’s ‘Talaash’ where is paired opposite none other than Aamir Khan. Also in her 35th year post March, minor health issues are indicated and on a more serious note, she should not wait any longer to walk down the aisle. Adi, are you listening ?. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire will help take a concrete decision.
13) Salman Khan (27th December 1965):- Nation’s most loved star, Salman is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 6 (Venus). Well, if 2010 and 2011 belonged to Sallubhai completely, being in his 47th year, 2012 may not be that grateful to him especially on the personal front. He may enter in to a new relationship which will once again not work out in his favor when it comes to life time commitment (read ‘marriage’). Wearing a Diamond above .50 cents or half a carat will surely ensure this does not happen. On the other side, his next release ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ will do great business and ‘Dabangg 2’ will once again ‘rewrite’ box office history.
15) Aamir Khan (14th March 1965):- This perfectionist Khan is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 3 (Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 2 (Moon). Since he is ruled by Number 2, he is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu). The year 2012 belongs to Number 5 (Mercury) people and Aamir fits in to this bracket directly. All thanks to him entering his 48th year post March, his next release ‘Talaash’ will do well mainly due to his presence and then after that in ‘Dhoom 3’, his villainous act will make the film a huge ‘blockbuster’ and one of the highest grossing Bollywood films ever. In short, there is simply no stopping this man in 2012. Wearing a Pearl will give mental peace.
16) Akshay Kumar (9th September 1967):- Akki is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) and Number 5 (Mercury) twice. Well, 2012 will be a year of mixed bag for him. Currently running in his 45th year, his first release ‘Housefull 2’ will draw house-full boards all across, but ‘Rowdy Rathore’ may under perform at the box office. He will again strike it big with ‘Joker’ (3D), but will again fail to live up to people’s expectations in his home production ‘Khiladi 786’ along with Himesh Reshammiya. So, it’s kabhi up kabhi down for Mr.Khiladi. Wearing a Red Coral may stop unnecessary delays in life which may be frustrating at times.
17) Kareena Kapoor (21st September 1980):- Soon to be Mrs.Saif Ali Khan, Kareena is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) twice and Number 5 (Mercury – Virgo). She also has a slight cusp of Libra (Number 6 – Venus). In her 32nd year, it’s ringing ‘wedding bells’ for Bebo this year and celebration time for the Kapoor khandaan. Even as far as her movies are concerned, all her upcoming films ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’, ‘Talaash’, ‘Agent Vinod’ and ‘Heroine’ will be tagged ‘hits’ and help her reassure her position at the top slot. A great year for the gorgeous beauty, indeed !. Wearing a Diamond will only enhance the chances.
18) Imran Khan (13th January 1983):- Imran is primarily ruled by Number 4 (Rahu) and Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) twice. After a great 2011, Imran’s string of successes will continue even in his next release ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’. But after that in Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’ his work will be appreciated although the box office figures may remain on the lower side. Wearing the Blue Sapphire (after testing) may create that magic in his life which can turn tables in his favor.
19) Priyanka Chopra (18th July 1982):- Priyanka is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) twice and Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer). After ending the year with a big hit in ‘Don 2’, her streak of good luck will chase her in her next ‘Agneepath’, followed by ‘Barfee’ and ‘Teri Meri Kahaani’ provided the latter two films release before July 2012. On the personal front, she could bump in to someone ‘interesting’ and should ‘go’ for it, if she feels it right this time. Wearing the Green Emerald will see to it that she doesn’t take any decision of her life in a hurried or haphazard way. All the best, gal !
20) Kangna Ranaut (23rd March 1986):- She is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury) twice and also Number 9 (Mars – Aries). Since she is directly a Number 5 person, 2012 will prove to be a rewarding year for Kangna. She will start with a bang with ‘Tezz’ which is likely to do well at the ticket window, but the same cannot be said of her next release after that, ‘I Love New Year’. Her performance will once again be praised in ‘Tanu Weds Manu Season 2’ although content-wise the sequel may somehow not be able to sustain the magic of the original. On the personal front, she may turn out to be ‘lucky’ and would finally zero down the man of her choice. Wear the Red Coral may act as an eye opener.
21) Deepika Padukone (5th January 1986):- Deepika is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Since she is primarily ruled by Number 5, she will have a decent 2012. On the film front, her next film which is a Saif Ali Khan production (tentatively titled ‘Cocktail’) and Ayan Mukherji’s next where she is starring opposite ex beau Ranbir Kapoor is most likely to do well. Even in ‘Race 2’, her role will be a meatier one amongst the ensemble cast. But in ‘Rana’ where she’s paired opposite super star Rajnikanth will prove to be a damp squib at the box office. One more negative aspect in her life could be her break off with current boy friend Siddharth Mallya. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire will make her stronger.
22) Anushka Sharma (1st May 1988):- Anushka is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 6 (Venus – Taurus) and Number 5 (Mercury). Fresh from the success of her latest hit ‘Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl’, this leggy lass will be much liked for showcasing her versatile acting in Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’, but it will be Yash Chopra’s untitled next which will catapult Anushka in the big league. Wearing a Diamond will only elevate the prospects.
23) Sonakshi Sinha (2nd June 1987):- Sonakshi is ruled by Number 2 (Moon), Number 5 (Mercury – Gemini) and Number 6 (Venus). Since she is ruled by Number 2, she is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu). In her 25th year, Sona will be grabbing some really big offers, but post June when will enter her 26th year, her health will remain a major cause of concern as she will not be able to cope up with multiple releases lined up. Making her wear the green Emerald will pep up her life and control her impatient, restless nature. Whether her role is significant or not, she will definitely be praised in all her films when it comes to her acting abilities, be it ‘Rowdy Rathore’, ‘Joker’, ‘S.O.S.-Son Of Sardar’, ‘Dabangg 2’, ‘Lootera’, Sabbir Khan’s untitled next or ‘Kick’ with Salman.
24) Sonam Kapoor (9th June 1985):- Sonam is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 5 (Mercury – Gemini) and Number 2 (Moon). Since she is ruled by Number 2, she is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu) as these two numbers always go hand in hand. In her 27th year, Sonam’s luck is not in great shape and although her next film ‘Players’ will be a hit at the box office, she may not tend to benefit much from it. After that even in ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, it will be Farhan Akhtar playing the title role who will grab all the attention. She needs to wear a Pearl urgently to take her decisions in a more cool, calm and composed manner.
25) John Abraham (17th December 1972):- John is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) and Number 3 (Jupiter) twice. After having a forceful 2011, the new year may also bring in some good news for this desi boy. The year 2012 is going to be proving lucky for most Number 8 people and John being in his 40th year fits in to this bill directly. Both his next films which are co-incidentally sequels, ‘Housefull 2’ and ‘Race 2’ will hit the bull’s eye and cement his position further in the industry. On the personal front, he may just make his relationship with the new woman in his life ‘official’ and he may even decide to settle down by end of the year. By wearing a Yellow Sapphire, he can only increase the chances.
26) Ranveer Singh (6th July 1985):- Ranveer is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer) and Number 9 (Mars). After his successful conning (but flirtatious) act in his last film ‘Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl’ getting accepted by the public, he is once again at it in his next ‘Lootera’, where this time his performance will be liked, but the film may not turn out to be that successful especially if it arrives after he enters his 28th year post July 2012. Talking about romance, he may have an affair with a notable name in the industry during the first half of the year, but it may soon fizzle out by the end of it. Wearing a green Emerald will decrease his impatient nature.
27) Abhishek Bachchan (5th February 1976):- Abhi is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 8 (Saturn – Aquarius) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Looks like Beti B is going to bring loads of good fortune to papa Abhishek as he will finally get his due this year. Besides being directly a Number 5 person will prove to be an advantage for him. He will benefit the most out of ‘Players’ and ‘Bol Bachchan’ will add another ‘hit’ in his kitty. In ‘Dhoom 3’, once again he will be loved in his role of a super cop. But being in his 37th year, he needs to take care of investing his money at the right place to save himself from any major economic drain. Wearing a Hessonite will stop him going in that direction.
28) Emraan Hashmi (24th March 1979):- Emraan is primarily ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 9 (Mars – Aries) and Number 8 (Saturn). With a string of hits behind him, the list continues with his next release ‘Shanghai’, where he win accolades even after sharing screen space with fellow actor Abhay Deol. But post March, when he will enter his 34th year, Emmi needs to take care of his personal life as he may not be able to give quality time to his family, thanks to his multiple releases lined up almost back-to-back namely ‘Jannat 2’, ‘Raaz 3D’, ‘Play’, ‘Kahaani’ and ‘Murder 3’. Wearing a Blue Sapphire may just do a miracle if he’s looking for one .
29) Abhay Deol (15th March 1976):- Abhay is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 3 (Jupiter – Pisces) and his destiny number adds up to 5 (Mercury). This will make sure that Abhay has a memorable 2012 starting with the success of ‘Shanghai’ where his camaraderie with Emraan Hashmi will find many takers. By then in his 36th year, in his international project ‘Singularity’, he will stand tall despite pitted against Bipasha Basu. In another zombie thriller ‘Rock The Shaadi’, his vulnerable act will come in for much praise. On the personal front as well, he may take his relationship with model cum actress Preeti Desai a step further and they may even decide to get hitched soon. Wearing a Cat’s eye will help from evil effects and safeguard his future.
30) Ritesh Deshmukh (17th December 1978):- Ritesh is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 3 (Jupiter – Sagittarius) and Number 9 (Mars). It seems he may usher in the New Year by finally getting hooked to his long time girl friend Genelia D’souza. As far as their compatibility is concerned, their combination is a decent one and they will have a blissfully wedded life ahead. Being a Number 8 person, he is bound to have a wonderful 2012 and what better way than getting married to your sweetheart. Now running in his 34th year, he will pocket a hit with ‘Housefull 2’, but in the sequel to the cult comedy ‘Kya Kool Hai Hum’ titled ‘Kya Super Kool Hai Hum’, he will be liked for his performance, but the film may not turn out to be as funny as the original. Wearing an Emerald will help him balance his personal and professional life both.
31) Anil Kapoor (24th December 1959):- Anil is ruled by Number 6 (Venus) twice and Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn). He also has a slight cusp of Jupiter (Sagittarius). After appearing in Hollywood biggie ‘Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol’, he will be having a remarkable year by starring in commercial hits like ‘Tezz’, ‘Race 2’ and ‘Shootout at Wadala’. But on the flip side in his 53rd year, he needs to take extra care of his health as over work can lead to pain in the legs and even diabetes is indicated. Wearing a Diamond will act as a healing stone.
32) Arjun Rampal (26th November 1972):- Arjun is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 3 (Jupiter – Sagittarius), Number 2 (Moon) and indirectly by Number 7 (Ketu). Currently running in his 40th year indicates health issues for Arjun especially on a mental level like acute depression and loneliness. On the film front, his work in his next release Sudhir’s Mishra’s ‘Inkaar’ would be appreciated, but it will be Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Heroine’ where he’s acting opposite Kareena Kapoor that would not only do well at the box office but also catapult him to a bigger league. Wearing a Pearl will help him fight with stressful situations.
33) Sunny Deol (19th October 1956):- Sunny is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 6 (Venus – Libra) and Number 5 (Mercury). In his 56th year, it will turn out to be one of the best times professionally for Sunny paaji as his work in his next ‘Mohalla Assi’ and ‘I Love New Year’ will be appreciated a lot and with ‘Ghayal Returns’, he will actually return with a vengeance and give other actors a run for their money proving once again that he’s the best in the business when it comes to action flicks. Wearing a Coral may take care of his blood pressure problems.
34) Bobby Deol (27th January 1969):- Bobby is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) and is doubly ruled by Number 8 (Saturn – Aquarius). Last year, he brought in the New Year with the success of ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ and this time around it will be ‘Players’. He can’t be asking for more. After that in ‘Jab Jab Fools Mile’, his work will be well received, but the audiences may refuse to become fools as the overall film may not be that exciting. He also needs to take care of his health in the interim period. But after that in ‘Jat Dehati’ and ‘Masters’, he may regain confidence as both the films are likely to do him a lot of good. Wearing a Hessonite or a Blue Sapphire (after testing) can fetch fantastic results for the younger Deol.
35) Prateik Babbar (28th November 1986):- He chooses to call himself just as Prateik, this promising actor is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 3 (Jupiter – Sagittarius) and Number 9 (Mars). In his 26th year, Prateik will have to still wait for a while before he could establish himself firmly in the industry. In both his forthcoming films, ‘Ek Deewana Tha’ and ‘Issaq’, he will be lauded for his acting abilities, but these are not the kind of projects which may help him deliver a ‘solo’ hit. Wearing a green Emerald will help fasten up his career and life in general.
36) Neil Nitin Mukesh (15th January 1982):- Neil is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 9 (Mars). Before entering his 31st year, Neil will be lucky enough to grab a hit with the release of ‘Players’ just a few days ago before his birthday. After that in ‘Shortcut Romeo’, he will be liked for putting in an earnest effort, but the box office figures may have a different story to tell. Similarly, in ‘Pocketmaar’, the pockets of its investors would run nearly empty. Wearing a Blue Sapphire (after testing) may give results ‘Aar Yaa Paar’. But the questions is, whether he’s game for it ?
37) Asin (26th October 1985):- Asin is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 9 (Mars) and Number 5 (Mercury). In her 27th year, she has a ready hit in ‘Housefull 2’ followed by ‘Bol Bachchan’. Also, things are looking bright on the personal front as well and she would be in a committed relationship by the end of the year. It seems being a Number 8 person would prove advantageous for the lady. Wearing a Red Coral may speed up the process.
38) Akshaye Khanna (28th March 1975):- Truly, one of the most underrated actors in the industry, Akshaye is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 9 (Mars) and Number 8 (Saturn). Luckily, he will be entering his 38th year soon which will bring the talented man back in form as his next ‘Gali Gali Mein Chor Hai’ would perform well at the ticket window. Although he likes to keep his personal life low profile, he may actually find someone really interesting this year with whom he would wish to settle down. By just wearing a Blue Sapphire (after testing), it can enhance his life to another level.
39) Tusshar Kapoor (20th November 1976):- Tusshar is directly ruled by Number 2 (Moon), indirectly by Number 7 (Ketu) and Number 9 (Mars) twice. In his 36th year, he will fetch mediocre results. His next release ‘Chaar Din Ki Chandni’ may not even work for chaar din (pun unintended) at the box office, but still his job would be sincere. But in ‘Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum’ he will receive maximum appreciation for his work and even the film will do well despite lack of content. Ditto for ‘Shootout at Wadala’ and ‘Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai 2’. Even in terms of matrimony, he should start looking at options and he might just find someone suitable for her. Wearing a green Emerald may simply make his task much more easier.
40) Shreyas Talpade (27th January 1976):- Shreyas is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (Saturn) and Number 6 (Venus). Entering in his 37th year soon, this fine actor may be a part of big projects, but unfortunately will not get his due credit and would have to settle for less. While his next release ‘Will You Marry Me ?’ will be a complete non starter, in ‘Housefull 2’ even though it will be box office success, he will have to share screen space with too many actors and so the attention would get divided. Talking about ‘Joker’, it will be Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha who will be most talked about during and after the release. Wearing a Hessonite will help him choose his next projects much more carefully.
41) Govinda (21st December 1963):- Govinda is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) twice, directly by Number 7 (Ketu) and indirectly by Number 2 (Moon). Now in his 44th year, Chi chi (as he’s fondly called) will have to take care of his health especially stomach related issues. His long in the making ‘Run Bhola Run’ may see the light of the day and may be a decent entertainer but will bomb at the box office due to lack of publicity. By wearing a Cat’s Eye he can actually fight back the evil spirits obstructing his work.
42) Farhan Akhtar (9th January 1974):- Farhan is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (Saturn) and his destiny number adds up to Number 4 (Rahu). By entering in his 39th year, Farhan will have an enriching experience playing the role of Milkha Singh in his upcoming release ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ even though the film may work only with a small segment of the audience. His next directorial venture after ‘Don 2’ will also be a major success. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire will help him accumulate and rather save a lot of money which may not be happening otherwise.
Bhavikk Sangghvi is a renowned astro-numerologist.
He can be reached at: www.bhavikksangghvi.com
Latest Star Gaze »