It’s that time of the year when most of us would be inquisitive to know how 2011 will treat us? A Bollywood fanatic and a movie buff (like me) will go even further and will be eager to know how 2011 will fare for our very own Bollywood stars?
Numerologically, the year 2011 ( 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 4 ) will come under the dominance of Number 4 – Uranus ( Rahu ).
The set of 1, 2, 4 and 7 are considered to be a ‘family' of numbers and 2011 will be a good year for people who are born on the dates or the series of 1, 2 and 7 such as 1, 10, 19, 28 or 2, 11, 20, 29 or 7, 16 and 25.
Now read my predictions below to find out what 2011 holds for your favourite star.
1) Hrithik Roshan ( 10th January 1974 ) :- Hrithik is primarily ruled by the most powerful star – the Sun ( Number 1 ). Being a Capricorn, he is also ruled by Number 8 ( Saturn ) and his destiny number adds to Number 5 ( 1 + 0 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 4 = 23 = 5 ). He will be entering the 38th year of his life in the early part of the year. Since Numbers 2 and 4 are compatible with each other, he is likely to have a fantastic 2011. His next release ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ adds up to Number 8 ( Saturn ) which is the number of two extremes. All said and done, it shall open big, but may under perform at the box office if the product turns out to be below expectations. But it will be Karan Johar’s remake of ‘Agneepath’ which will give a ‘huge hit’ and catapult him back in the top slot.
2) Aishwarya Rai ( 1st November 1973 ) :- The Bachchan ‘bahu’ is once again ruled by Number 1 ( Sun ), Number 9 ( Mars Negative – Scorpio ) and Number 5 ( Mercury – 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 3 = 23 = 5 ) indicating a strong ‘mangal’ in her birth chart. Currently running in her 38th year, 2011 can easily be termed as the most ‘fulfilling’ time of her life and what better way than to embrace ‘motherhood’ finally. In all probability, it will be a ‘baby girl’. God bless !
3) Vidya Balan ( 1st January 1978 ) :- A new year baby, Vidya is ruled by Number 1 ( Sun ), Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ) and her ‘destiny’ number adds up to Number 9 ( Mars ). She will enter her 34th year on the first day of the year itself, and I am not exaggerating when I say that, she will begin the year literally on a bang with the first release of 2011, ‘No One Killed Jessica’ turning out to be a ‘success’ both critically and commercially. Also marriage is very much on the cards. Wearing an Emerald might just do the ‘trick’. Are you listening, Vidya ?
4) Ranbir Kapoor ( 28th September 1982 ) :- Ranbir comes under the direct influence of Number 1 ( Sun ), is also ruled by Numbers 6 and 8 ( Venus and Saturn - Libra ) and Number 3 ( Jupiter ). In his 29th year, Ranbir will be scaling new heights in the coming year. On the personal front, things are looking much more stable for him now, and he may soon find himself a permanent life partner. From the way I look at the scene, and if it shapes up that way, it will be no surprise to me, if he even makes the relationship ‘official’ before September next year. His current name spelling adds up to Number 40 which is not a positive number and hence he should spell his name as RANBIR R. KAPOOR. On the film front, in Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Rockstar’, he will once again be appreciated for his role and even the film will do good business at the box office.
5) Amitabh Bachchan ( 11th October 1942 ) :- This legendary super star is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Numbers 6 and 8 ( Libra – ruler Venus and Saturn ) and his compound number adds up to Number 1 ( Sun ). In his 69th year, 2011 brings ‘great news’ for the Big B, be it on the work front or his personal life. His long cherished dream of becoming a ‘dadaji’ may finally come true with Abhishek and Aishwarya becoming proud parents soon. Besides that, bigger and better offers for movies, television, endorsements etc. will constantly be pouring in throughout the year and he should make the ‘most of it’. Thankfully, things are looking up on his health front as well, except that he will be missing his family, close relatives, near and dear ones a lot this time and a feeling of loneliness could creep in, especially when he is away for a longer period of time.
6) Shahrukh Khan ( 2nd November 1965 ) :- Influenced by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ) and Number 9 ( Scorpio – ruler Mars ), SRK who will remain in his 46th year for the major part of next year. The year 2011 which adds up to Number 4 ( Rahu – Uranus ) happens to be one of his just about ‘average’ number, so the coming few months may bring about a lot of stress to him especially on a mental level. Although his cricket team ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’, would be performing quite decently in the coming IPL season. On the movie front, his most ambitious home production, the sci-fi flick ‘Ra.One’ is adding up to Number 20 which is not a ‘material’ number but a ‘spiritual’ one. The film will be appreciated for being a ‘first’ of it’s kind but alas, the box office figures may have something else to say. At best, the film will do mediocre business. But in ‘Don 2 – The Chase Continues’, he will once again continue his ‘winning’ streak and the film will perform superbly.
7) Sanjay Dutt ( 29th July 1959 ) :- Sanju is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Number 1 ( Sun – Leo ) and Number 6 ( Venus ). The coming year 2011 which adds up to Number 4 is one of his better numbers and will bring him joyful moments on a personal as well as professional front at least till next July. He should finally be ‘discharged’ from his long pending court matters before that because post July, once he enters his 53rd year – his health could be a cause to worry.
8) Ajay Devgn ( 2nd April 1969 ) :- Ajay is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Number 9 ( Mars – Aries ) and Number 4 ( Uranus ). His next release ‘Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji’ may underperform but after he enters his 43rd year in April 2011, there will be no looking back for him. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire will help him expand his production house more smartly.
9) Preity Zinta ( 31st January 1975 ) :- The ‘bubbly’ beauty is directly ruled by Number 4 ( Uranus ), Number 8 ( Saturn – Aquarius ) and Number 9 ( Mars ). Preity will have a half baked 2011. Her only film on hand ‘Harr Pal’ will go completely unnoticed but on the personal front, she can tie the knot this year if she wants to. Talking about health, poor blood pressure can be a cause of concern. Wearing a combination of a Yellow Sapphire, Hessonite and an Emerald should help.
10) Saif Ali Khan ( 16th August 1970 ) :- This ‘chhote nawab’ is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Number 1 ( Sun – Leo ) and Number 5 ( Mercury ). He will ‘race’ much ahead than his contemporaries especially till August 2011. That’s why he should tie the knot with Kareena before that. Talking of movies, his next release ‘Agent Vinod’ will do exceptionally well in terms of box office collections as well as critical acclaim.
11) Katrina Kaif ( 16th July 1984 ) :- This ‘kool kat’ is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ) twice and Number 9 ( Mars ). Fresh from the success of ‘Tees Maar Khan’, Katrina will continue delivering ‘hit after hit’ in 2011 as well or at least her work will bring her accolades from all quarters, be it ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’, ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’, ‘Dostana 2’ or ‘Partner 2’. She should wear a ‘Pearl’ to help her cope up with her stress, moodiness and insomnia problem due to over work.
12 ) Shahid Kapoor ( 25th February 1981 ) :- Soft spoken Shahid is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ), Number 3 ( Jupiter - Pisces ) and Number 1 ( Sun ). This year when he will be majorly running in his 31st year, will again prove that he can stand on his able feet, especially post the release of father Pankaj Kapur’s directorial debut ‘Mausam’ where he will praised to the hilt. While his career will be on a roll, his personal life could take a back seat due to his indecisiveness. As for his alleged relationship with Priyanka Chopra, there is nothing much to it and it will end soon for it’s own good.
13 ) Bipasha Basu ( 7th January 1979 ) :- This sultry siren is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune ) twice and Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ). Entering the 33rd year of her life, it’s high time for Bips to settle down now, astrologically speaking. Her work in ‘Dum Maaro Dum’, ‘Players’ and her international project ‘Singularity’ will be highly acclaimed. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ will help her ward off negative energies surrounding her all the time.
14) Rani Mukerji ( 21st March 1978 ) :- Rani is ruled by Number 3 ( Jupiter ), Number 9 ( Aries ) and Number 4 ( Uranus ). She also a cusp of Pisces ( Number 3 – ruler Jupiter ). After a spate of unsuccessful films and personal life also not in order, 2011 is the year for Rani to bounce back and how ?. She will deliver a ‘hit’ in ‘No One Killed Jessica’ in the beginning of the year and then post March, when she will enter her 34th year, she should not wait any longer to walk down the aisle. Her ‘jodi’ with Aditya Chopra is quite good except some for some ego issues which can be sorted out.
15) Salman Khan ( 27th December 1965 ) :- Salman is ruled by Number 9 ( Mars ), Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ) and Number 6 ( Venus ). Well, if 2010 belonged to Sallu completely, 2011 may not be that grateful to him especially on the personal front. He may enter in to a new relationship which will also not work out ( read ‘marriage’ ) in his favor. His next releases ‘Ready’, ‘Bodyguard’ and ‘My Love Story’ may appease to a certain section of the audience but otherwise, nothing much to look forward in them.
16) Aamir Khan ( 14th March 1965 ) :- This perfectionist Khan is ruled by Number 5 ( Mercury ), Number 3 ( Jupiter – Pisces ) and Number 2 ( Moon ). Since he is ruled by Number 2, he is automatically ruled by Number 7 ( Neptune ). He hardly does anything wrong in his life and that he has proved himself time and again. With ‘Dhobi Ghat’ he will once again score brownie points, but post March, when he will enter his 47th year, he will scale new heights. His next production after that, ‘Delhi Belly’ will also do superb business and his next ‘untitled’ thriller after that with director Reema Kagti may turn out to be one of his hugest grosser. In short, there is simply no stopping this man !
17) Akshay Kumar ( 9th September 1967 ) :- The ‘khiladi’ Kumar is ruled by Number 9 ( Mars ) and Number 5 ( Mercury ) twice. Well, 2011 may not turn out to be as exciting for Akki as he would think. His first release ‘Patiala House’ will not get the expected response but ‘thankfully’ ( pun unintended ), the damage will be controlled by ‘Thank You’ which will be his next release. He will score again in ‘Desi Boyz’ but the biggest of them all – ‘Joker’ which is the first 3D film in mainstream cinema should rightfully release only in 2012 for a better response. Ditto in the case of ‘Housefull 2’.
18) Kareena Kapoor ( 21st September, 1980 ) :- Bebo is ruled by Number 3 ( Jupiter ) twice and Number 5 ( Mercury – Virgo ). She also has a cusp of Libra ( Number 6 – Venus ). She will be ‘in the news’ for all the right reasons, especially in the last quarter of 2011. Even marriage around that time is possible. She may not gain much from ‘Ra.One’ but in ‘Agent Vinod’ she will prove her mettle one more time.
19) Imran Khan ( 13th January 1983 ) :- Imran is directly ruled by Number 4 ( Uranus ) and Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ) twice. He can’t have a better start to the year than marrying his long time girl friend in the beginning of the year itself. That will infact prove ‘lucky’ as he will bring ‘lady luck’ with him in his 29th year. His next release with Katrina Kaif, ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ will do pretty well and even his work in ‘Delhi Belly’ will be highly appreciated.
20) Priyanka Chopra ( 18th July 1982 ) :- Priyanks is ruled by Number 9 ( Mars ) twice and Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune – Cancer ). The year would start on a great note for her with the kind of praises she would get for her act in ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’. After that, she will strike gold with ‘Don 2 – The Chase begins’ in the end of year, but between that, she could bump in to someone ‘interesting’ to think about as her ‘life partner’. All the best, gal ! Wearing an Emerald would speed up the process.
21) Kangna Ranaut ( 23rd March 1986 ) : - She is ruled by Number 5 ( Mercury ) twice and also Number 9 ( Mars – Aries ). The coming year will be good enough for Kangna. All her films may not do exceptionally well, but her work will be mostly applauded, be it ‘Game’, ‘Tanu Weds Manu’, ‘Dhamaal 2’, ‘Rascals’ or ‘Power’. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ would help stop any delays in her life ‘whatsoever’.
22) Deepika Padukone ( 5th January 1986 ) : Deepika is ruled by Number 5 ( Mercury ), Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ) and Number 3 ( Jupiter ). The coming year will be a case of ‘mixed bag’ for Deepika. Her relationship with Siddhartha Mallya can suffer and she may encounter health problems because of that. On the film front, her film ‘Desi Boyz’ will do good business and she will back in the reckoning especially after her last few films not performing that well.
Bhavikk Sangghvi is a renowned astro-numerologist.
He can be reached at: www.bhavikksangghvi.com
Latest Star Gaze »